We’re looking for a stellar Salesforce Developer to join the PrismHR Marketing Team. We’re growing quickly and this is a new role for our team. You will be part of our Demand Generation and Marketing Operations team and will play a key role in ensuring we have the technology, systems and data to scale demand generation to fuel our growth. We’re looking for someone who can understand why we want to do something and come up with a creative, scalable and sustainable way to make it happen.
You embody the yin and the yang of SFDC - you’re half developer guru and half make it happen project manager. Your developer side will be an expert in developing reports, triggers, routing rules, task automation and similar system administration tasks. Your project management will help you interact with the rest of the Marketing team to provide relevant and strategic solutions.
You’ll help us extend Salesforce to go after new markets and types of customers, integrate with our Demand Generation systems to enable Lead and Sales Qualification, help us automate multiple workflows to make everyone faster and create dashboards and reports that enable us to make fast decisions.
You’ll also help us migrate to Lightning and integrate complementary technology with Salesforce to make our Marketing and Sales teams even more effective.
Required Qualifications and Experiences (Please only apply if you meet these requirements):
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience including Lightning UX experience
- 3+ years of APEX/Visualforce, SOQL, and similar SFDC languages and tools
- 1+ years of reporting experience
- Demonstrated experience creating Requirement, Functional and Process documentation
- Expert knowledge of SFDC dev languages and tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications ability - both verbal and written
- Someone who loves what they do and likes working with similar minded people in an environment that stimulates bold ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences:
- Experience working in a B2B Software or SaaS company
- Certifications in all the Salesforce skills listed above
- Preferred: Worked with Hubspot for lead/contact management. Experience with other Salesforce enabled applications like DemoChimp, Ebsta, Engagio, Gong.io and Outreach.io is a plus
- This position is located in Hopkinton, MA which about 35 minutes from downtown Boston. Unfortunately, remote workers and relocation are not possible.
- Option to start out as a contractor if preferred
PrismHR builds HR software that empowers human resource service providers to deliver world-class HR, benefits, and payroll. PrismHR software is used by more than 300 HR outsourcing providers, delivering HR services to more than 88,000 small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). That means that more than 2.2 million individuals who work for those companies get paid via PrismHR technology.
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply