PrismHR creates exceptional software and services, empowering human resource outsourcing service providers such as Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) and Administrative Service Organizations (ASOs) to deliver world-class HR, benefits and payroll to small and medium-sized businesses.
This job is based in Sarasota Florida, and is part of the team that builds and integrates technology from PrismHR's recent acquisition of NetWise, the creator ClientSpace. ClientSpace technology extends the PrismHR Platform so it now helps HROs optimize business processes and increase productivity for overall service efficiency, sales and pricing, implementation, risk management and HR.
You will be responsible for helping clients realize maximum value from their ClientSpace solution. This position plays a key role in new software module implementations, while driving value and client satisfaction via ongoing technical support and service responsibilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively troubleshoot, resolve, and document service and support cases
- Provide clear instructions and guidance to ensure cases are resolved quickly
- Take ownership of each issue and effectively bring it to its resolution
- Work closely with other team members to ensure the best solution is provided
- Participate in new implementations by configuring software to suit client needs
- Identify more in-depth consulting opportunities and escalate them to a business analyst
- Ensure clients realize maximum value from their ClientSpace solution
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years technical support or client service experience required
- Experience working in SaaS software within the HR Service Provider Market is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical support to a large number of client accounts
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply