Senior Product Marketing Manager
PrismHR is growing, extremely fast. As such, we are expanding our marketing team and are looking for an exceptional senior level product marketer to help us continue that growth.
Do you love to bring great products to market? Do you thrive on crafting the positioning and messaging that connects with your audience, and helps move a buyer through the sales funnel? Do you want to help an industry leader grow and expand by ensuring the voice of the buyer is infused into sales and marketing? If the answer is “yes, I love that” to these questions, then let’s talk.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, Product Marketing Manager (PMM) responsibilities will include:
- This role is responsible for managing all product marketing functions for a subset of PrismHR products. This includes: product packaging, positioning and messaging, launch planning, sales enablement, and marketing/sales collateral.
- Help shape product packaging, positioning and messaging that will capture new customers and increase our existing footprint with current customers.
- New products - you will ensure successful launch of new products across sales, product, support and professional services.
- Deep product and customer knowledge - the PMM needs to know their products inside and out, being the go-to resource for the rest of the marketing team on product features and technical accuracy.
- Content strategy and creation – drive the messaging strategy for key personas and segments. Facilitate and create content for different stages of the buyer’s journey. Content will include white papers, blogs, datasheets, presentations, demos and more.
- Ongoing marketing campaign support – as the expert on the buyer, your input will help marketing programs drive and grow revenue.
- Delivering high impact sales tools - the PMM will help empower the sales team to sell and market more effectively. This will include battlecards, presentations, content and other sales tools.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years product/marketing experience at a SaaS / technology organization.
- HR software product marketing experience is a major plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially writing. Strong presentation skills are highly preferred.
- Prolific production – whatever your background, you will need to have consistently delivered high impact, on target deliverables, and lots of them.
- Proven experience to constantly juggle and prioritize a number of key tasks, collaborate with other members of the marketing, sales and product management teams, while always thinking and working towards the strategic goals of the business and team.
- Product marketing certification from Pragmatic Marketing a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA or graduate degree a plus.
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply
PrismHR builds HR software that empowers human resource service providers to deliver world-class HR, benefits, and payroll. PrismHR software is used by more than 300 HR outsourcing providers, delivering HR services to more than 88,000 small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). That means that more than 2.2 million individuals who work for those companies get paid via PrismHR technology.